ENG. CHAMPION FOO SHAN – CIRCA 1911 COUNTRY LIFE MAGAZINE ENGLAND
- English Champion Foo Shan was born and China and exported to England by Miss M. Lawton.
- Color RED Sex MALE
- He has no known birthday or pedigree, however he finished his English Championship in 1909.
- Described by writers as being an exquisite headed red
- Known offspring in England are 2 males Puja and T’Sin Foo
- In 1913 Frank Hutton (breeder of the famous Win Sum Min T’Sing) of Win Sum Kennels imported Foo Shan to the United States and was offering him at stud in advertisements.
- Interestingly enough, this newspaper snippet states Foo Shan was scheduled to return back to England in August 1914
- In 1917 Frank Hutton was advertising a disposal sale of his Win Sum Kennels. Offspring of Ch. Foo Shan were listed in this ad below
his name is a city name in guangdong province china .